Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting Ready for Swimsuit Season?

527870005_5413c42b18.jpg


Okay so I'm not really attempting to diet, but I always have my eye out for healthy options and I just have to talk about my love for COOL WHIP FREE! It's fat free and only 15 calories per serving and tastes great. Granted, one of its ingredients is high-fructose corn syrup which many people try to avoid. However, anything else unhealthy you'd eat in its place probably also contains HFCS. If you're looking for a quick snack, just dip some strawberries, pineapple, or any fruit you love into the Cool Whip and instantly you feel like you must be cheating! It also tastes great to put a scoop of it over a sugar-free Jell-O chocolate and vanilla pudding pack. You can even freeze it and eat it like ice cream! Be careful though, a serving size is only 2 tbsp...so don't go nuts!! 

Anywho, I know my blog has nothing to do with food or dieting in general, but I just had to share! Happy snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment