Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog Makeover...Sort of!


You may have noticed the title of my blog has changed. The original title, "Life's a Beach," was suggested by my mother and, though I really liked that title, I wanted to change the focus of the blog...requiring a new title! I still will be updating about what's going on in my life, but I'd like to focus on some opinions of current events and life in general as well! (I am also keeping the photo, I'm pretty proud of it and I think it's gorgeous!)

The new blog title was happened upon when I was trying to think of words that possibly rhyme with "Emily." Most blog titles either rhyme or use some form of alliteration and I was drawing a blank. So the only other words I could think of that don't rhyme with anything will be my attempt at a cutesy little blog name...

Coming Soon: Pictures from when Mom was in town! And just because I'm getting tired of seeing so many words..here's a pic I think is humorous...






1 comment:

  1. Emily and simile......Emily and hominy....Emily and family.....Emily and happily.....Emily and comedy.......etc.

    ReplyDelete