Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weekend Update



Hi Everyone! I've actually already been to sleep tonight, but I woke up and now I can't go back to sleep so I figured I'd blog. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! Since I couldn't be home, mom sent me a really cute Easter basket that I've been nibbling on the past few days...



I would update more, but I am exhausted and need to get some sleep! I started training at my new job on Monday, worked at the agency today, and am training again tomorrow during the morning shift. I am really enjoying it so far and can't wait until I am done training and working on my own! Good night!!

-Emily

2 comments:

  1. I like your Easter basket. That was so sweet of your Mom. I hope you enjoy your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog. You are a very good writer.

    ReplyDelete